VISIT TO THE BELOVED IMAM

Leaving for Iran tomorrow. Going to attend conference on "ROLE OF IMAMAT IN MUSLIM AWAKENING" being organised by WORLD AHL-UL-BAYT ASSEMBLY. Also going to MASHAD to pay my respect and love to Imam Ridha (A.S). I simply don't understand how this became possible. It was not planned and neither did I make any personal efforts for it. About 2 weeks back I received a call from Brother Imtiyaz Sahib asking if I was ready to go to attend this conference in Tehran. It was out of blue. I said yes and the things started rolling and reached this state due to efforts of Brother Syed Qalbi Rizvi Sahab. My prayers for both of them. May Allah reward them for having made this visit possible. Now I don't know what to call it. Is it an invitation from the Imam (A.S)? I don't know. I believe not. How can it be so. Don't you need to fulfill certain basic criteria before you are invited by the Imam? I don't feel myself in anyway deserving of this invitation. I don't feel I have any special trait or character which would lead to this invitation? Then why this? I really don't know. Let us see. May be the Imam occasionally sends an invitation to sinful individuals also giving them an opportunity to come to him and pray to Allah to forgive their sins. This is my mission. Visit the Holy Imam, pay my respect to him and ask him to intercede on my behalf to Allah for forgiving of my sins. O! Imam I ask you to help me in achieving my aim. You enjoy a special status before Allah. Your lineage if impeccable, your lineage reaches back to none other than the beloved Prophet of Allah (PBUH) himself. You are the progeny of those two individuals who have no match in the world Imam Ali (A.S) and Syeda Fatima (S.A). Can any one match your status. O! my Imam I am sinful, I have wasted my life and now I am reaching the end. Please help me get rid of my sins and intercede before Allah for this. Now if you have invited me to you I know you will never reject the request of the one whom you have invited because that will be against the tradition of your Noble Family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CULTURAL GENOCIDE AND CULTURAL CLEANSING:CASE OF KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

WE PREPARE AND THEY ALSO PREPARE